12/15/11

Jackson Hole

  

Mele sleeping in the cart. She was sooo tired!
 We saw our 1st deer of the trip
 Jenny Lake we really didn't know what to do here. Little did I know that you needed to get a ride to the other side of the lake and then you could hike...oh well it was still pretty.
 Here is where Darin and I ate a picnic on our honeymoon. I had to grab another picture.
 Some kind of waterfall that was gorgeous.
 Mele wanting to explore even though it was freezing.






  The kids enjoying Old Faithful

 Pierce and Gavin reading before bed.


Enjoying each other in the back seat. They had so much fun just laughing and playing around the whole way.

Mele trying to be entertained by Auntie Rie Rie...in the car.


Gavin by the cool antlers. We were trying to figure out if they were real or not.


Gavin and Pierce got the same shirts so we had to take a picture.

No comments: