1/15/12

Al & Kaotomi's Trip to Utah

Ok People( My family). I only took these pictures these days. I need more pictures. I want them all as I am sure you want these. I want the pictures of all of us around mom's table minus 3 people in our whole family!



 We tried to keep Katomi busy and took her to 1 place a day. Here we went to the dinosaur museum. They also went to the Aquarium and to see the lights at Temple square. We did so much with her we wore her out and she got sick the second week. Not to mention it was going around and we all passed it around. Charlie and Cici got it the worst...delayed their trip 3 days because the kids were throwing up. Sucks for them, good for us to see them longer! We even got to see Carla and Debbie. And after all my wonderful picture taking(not) I don't even have 1 of Al! Ha

She is so sweet and she loved loved the babies! Cici especially at least while I was around because Mele wouldn't go to her! Cici has less attitude right now too, so Sorry Mele.

No comments: