Grandpa checking out his Jef Dunham toy
Dusty got an autographed Oghr picture just like Darin!
Logi's got teeth
Here we are Christmas morning.
I love my stuff Santa!
Of course I mess up the picture. I didn't know Darin was being all serious. We need a head swap over here...
Barely looking up from their DS's for the picture
Sine-Duddy
Dar and his R2D2 Chair
Now we are at the Bradshaw's Hanging with Mike and his giant tree. Got a little of the Gamer going on here too.
Chillin, with the i-pad
Getting their Lego on
G-pa and Alexis
All in all we had a great Christmas this year. I really felt like we didn't overdo it and so we were able to enjoy our time with our family and friends and each other. And really focus on what Christmas is all about. I hope Darin and Gavin did too! Merry late Christmas from the Anderson's this year!
All in all we had a great Christmas this year. I really felt like we didn't overdo it and so we were able to enjoy our time with our family and friends and each other. And really focus on what Christmas is all about. I hope Darin and Gavin did too! Merry late Christmas from the Anderson's this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment